A certified affiliate of "Feeding America" national food banking network.
- Provides emergency food to over 174,500 people annually.
- Partners with over 200 non-profit, charitable agencies in 42 Kentucky counties.
- Distributes nearly 12 million pounds of food each year.
- Efficiently distributes donated products with cost of only 10 cents per pound.
- For every dollar donated, can procure and distribute approximately $15.00 (retail) or 10 lbs. worth of food.
We receive support from the following United Ways:
United Way of Central Kentucky: Hardin, Larue, Meade Breckinridge and Grayson Counties
Tri-County United Way: Marion, Nelson, and Washington Counties
United Way of Southern Kentucky, Inc.: Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Simpson, and Warren Counties